“Latest Market Overview for Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market Research Report
Global Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Dill Air Control Products
- NXP Semiconductors
- Doran Manufacturing LLC
- HUF Electronics Bretten GmbH
- Omron Corp.
- ZF TRW
- Valor TPMS
- Sensata Technologies
- Pacific Industrial
- Denso Corp.
- Alligator Ventilfabrik GmbH
- Advantage PressurePro Enterprises Inc.
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- Delphi Automotive plc
- Infineon Technologies
Get Sample PDF of Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104155
Description of Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market: The market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.23% during the forecast period. North America was the largest market in 2017, accounting for a share of over 39%, followed by the European countries and Asia-Pacific countries. TPMS is an electronic system designed to provide real-time information about tire pressure by monitoring the air pressure inside the tires. In addition, TPMS warns the driver about the number of tires that are underinflated. The increasing demand from emerging markets, such as India and China, as a result of the rising demand for automobiles (especially luxury vehicles), and new TPMS regulations in China and South Korea will also positively affect the growth of the market.
In terms of technology, TPMS is classified into two categories: direct TPMS and indirect TPMS. Direct TPMS provides real-time information on the tire pressure by using pressure monitoring sensors in the tires. As a result, automobile manufacturers are shifting their focus to the use of direct TPMS sensors to improve safety of consumers. The demand for and adoption of direct TPMS is constantly increasing among consumers because of the ease provided by these systems; i.e., automatically resetting as and when tires are inflated or rotated (with the presence of pressure sensors). Indirect TPMS do not use any physical pressure sensors unlike direct TPMS but measure air pressure, by monitoring individual wheel rotational speeds and other signals available outside the tire.
Rising Safety Concerns to Promote Growth
Tire blowouts because of underinflated & overinflated tires result in accidents and human fatalities. The rising concern for passenger and automobile safety has compelled governments across the world to implement safety regulations, such as TPMS (for instance, the TREAD Act by the US Congress). In addition, the high number of accidents occurring worldwide due to tire failures has increased the need for advanced safety systems, such as TPMS in automobiles. Appropriately inflated tires also improve the fuel efficiency of the vehicle. Governments across the world are taking initiatives to introduce TPMS in as many applications as possible to increase fuel efficiency (and hence, reduce carbon emissions).
Technical Restrictions Still Holding the Market
However, functional errors as a result of the failure of electronic sensors use of defective sensors and battery failure result in the failure of TPMS, resulting in accidents. For instance, unexpected turning off of the ignition disables the engine, and thus, the TPMS system. These functionality errors deter consumers from placing faith in such types of new technology. Awareness of TPMS among consumers has been low in the past, and the only installations have been in OEM-fitted vehicles. This is the reason why the TPMS aftermarket has not seen much growth in the past years. However, with the growing safety concerns among consumers in the emerging markets, the demand for entry-level vehicles equipped with safety features is increasing, thereby boosting the demand for electronic TPMS and TPMS sensors.
Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market players in detail. Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13104155
The Global demand for Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Further, in the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market research reports, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, price analysis of various Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market key companies is also covered.
- Competitors– In this section, various Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) industry-leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also measured in this section for the numerous regions.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market. This part also shelters light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export statistics are also given in this part.
- Other analyses– Apart from the above-mentioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. In addition, SWOT analysis for new projects and viability analysis for new investment are included.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market of many Automotive Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
For More Reports: Click Here