“Latest Market Overview for Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market Research Report
Global Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Solid Tumor Therapeutics market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Baxter International
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F.F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Get Sample PDF of Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103211
Description of Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market: The global solid tumor therapeutics market is expected to register a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period of 2018â2023. Solid tumor therapeutics are pharmaceuticals that specifically treat various cancers, such as breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, and others. Solid tumors are an abnormal mass of tissue that usually does not contain cysts or liquid areas.
Increasing Incidence of Cancer
Cancer has a major impact on societies across the world. The most common cancers in 2016 were breast cancer, lung & bronchus cancer, prostate cancer, colon & rectum cancer, bladder cancer, melanoma of the skin, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, thyroid cancer, kidney & renal pelvis cancer, leukemia, endometrial cancer, and pancreatic cancer. In 2014, an estimated 15,780 children and adolescents of ages zero to 19 were diagnosed with cancer, and 1,960 died of the disease. In 2012, 14.1 million new cases were reported worldwide. More than four out of 10 new cases of cancer were lung, female breast, bowel or prostate cancer, worldwide. So, this increasing incidence of cancer is driving the solid tumor therapeutics market.
The other factors, such as the increase in demand for POC testing, new product approvals in ovarian, pancreatic and prostate cancers, and the increase in molecular testing are driving the solid tumor therapeutics market.
Price Erosion Due to Generic Competition
The pharmaceutical company, Novartis, has seen a decline in their income due to the competition for their generic drug, Gleevec, in the United States. The generic drug became available in February 2016. The companyâs net income fell from USD 2.31 billion to USD 2.01 billion in 2015.
The United States patent for the basic compound for Gleevec expired in July 2015, resulting in one of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries subsidiaries being allowed to sell a generic version of the drug in America from February 2016. Gleevec has already been launched in the United States, while the European launch was in December 2016. The generic copy could harm sales of Novartiss best-selling drug, which accounts for approximately 24% of its oncology portfolio, and 15% of its pharmaceutical offering. The patent for Pemetrexed expired in Japan and major European countries in December 2015, while the United States patent expired in January 2017. Meanwhile, generics from competitors gaining approvals in Europe and Japan are expected to hamper the drugs future sales. Ortho Biotech Oncology Research & Development, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, developed the drug, which received the US FDA approval in April 2011. It is protected by two patent licenses and is marketed by another Johnson & Johnson company, Janssen Biotech. A lawsuit was filed against Mylan regarding the filing of an abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) with the US FDA for producing a generic version of Zytiga. These generic medicines are hindering the growth of the solid tumor therapeutics market. The other factors, such as expensive procedures and regulatory complications are also hindering the growth of the market.
United States Leads the Market in North America
The United States solid tumor therapeutics market held the largest market share in 2017 in the North American region due to the presence of high-quality healthcare system and modern medical technology in the country. Additionally, the growing awareness about cancer among the public is likely to contribute towards the growth of the solid tumor therapeutics market.
Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market players in detail. Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Purchase Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103211
The Global demand for Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market Historic Data (2012-2018):
- Industry Trends: Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Further, in the Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market research reports, the following points are included along with an in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Solid Tumor Therapeutics is analyzed with respect to different regions, types, and applications. Here, price analysis of various Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market key companies is also covered.
- Competitors– In this section, various Solid Tumor Therapeutics industry-leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis– Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also measured in this section for the numerous regions.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market. This part also shelters light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export statistics are also given in this part.
- Other analyses– Apart from the above-mentioned information, trade and distribution analysis for the Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given. In addition, SWOT analysis for new projects and viability analysis for new investment are included.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market of many Solid Tumor Therapeutics Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each and every fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.